The Bank of Ghana has cautioned the public against receiving loans from some unlicensed loan providers and thus issued a statement containing the names of such entities.
In a statement, the Bank said it will soon go after unlicensed loan providers whose activities pose a threat to the banking sector.
The institution said “The Bank of Ghana is taking steps to take action against these entities and hereby advises the general public to desist from doing business with all unlicensed loan providers.”
The BoG says the activities of the unauthorized loan providers are in contravention of the Banks and Specialized Deposit-Taking Institutions Act.
Here are the names of the entities listed below
1. SikaPurse Quick Online loan
2. 4Cedi Instant Mobile loan application
3. Zidisha Online Loans
4. GhanaLending Application
5. ChasteLoan Application
6. LoanClub Ghana Instant Loan 7. AdamfoPa Loan
8. MetaLending- Instant Cash Loan
9. Wohiasika Loan (Ghanaloan.net)
10. Boscafie Bosea Micro-Credit
11. Sikakasa Online Lending
12. LoanPro-digital and instant loan
13. SikaWura Loan Application
14. BegyeBosea Loan
15. LendingPapa – Online Loans
16. CrestCash Loan
17. Credxter – Loans and Hire-Purchase
18. MobiLoan Application
19. Cedi Now- Cash Loans Application