Mynewsghana.net has been informed from sources that the government lead by His Excellency Nana Addo-Danquah Akufo-Addo would be giving out some ministerial appointments to some group of people who he believes would help in his administration.
Tho it has not been confirmed by the presidency we have with us some list of ministries and people who have been alleged to be appointed to head them.
1. Ministry of Agric – Hon Osei Akoto
2. Ministry of Defence – Hon. Dominic Nitiwul, MP
3. Ministry of National Security- Hon. Henry Quartey, MP
4. Ministry of Trade and Industry- Hon. Alan John Kwadwo Kyerematen
5. Ministry of Energy, Dr. Matthew Opoku Prempeh, MP.
6. Ministry of Finance – Hon. Ken Ofori Atta.
7. Ministry of Foreign Affairs -Hon. Patrick Yaw Boamah, MP
8. Ministry of Tourism – Hon. Moses Anim, MP
9. Ministry of Youth & Sport – Hon. Mustapha Ussif, MP
10. Ministry of Works & Housing – Hon. Carlos Kingsley Ahenkora, MP
11. Ministry of Lands & Natural Resources, Hon. Francis Adarbo-Manu, MP
12. Ministry of Communication & Information – Hon. Ursula Owusu, MP
13. Presidential Spokesperson – Hon. Kojo Oppong-Nkrumah, MP.
14. Attorney General – Hon. Godfred Yeboah Dame
15. Ministry of Education, Dr. Yaw Osei Adutwum, MP
16. Ministry of Local Government – Hon. Dan Botwe, MP
17. Ministry of Roads & Highways – Hon. Atta Akyea, MP
18. Ministry of Railway Development – Hon. John-Peter Amewu, MP.
19. Dep Minister of Railway Development – Hon Abu Jinapor, MP
20. Ministry of Interior – Hon. Bran Acheampong, MP.
21. Hon. Alhassan S. Tampuli, MP, Deputy Minister of Transport
22. Gender Ministry – Hon. Sarah Adwoa Safo, MP
23. Dr. Mohammed Amin Adam, MP. Deputy Minister of Energy
24. Hon. Farouk Aliu Mahama – Deputy Minister of Trade & Industry
25. Hon. Tina Mensah, MP. Deputy Minister Education
26. Dr Anthony Nsiah Asare Ministry of Health
27. Dep Minister of Youth & Sport – Hon Sylvester Tetteh, MP
28. Dep Minister of Defence – Yves Hanson-Nortey
29. Dep Minister of Foreign Affairs – Hon Francis Asenso Boakye.