The arrival of Thomas Partey on deadline day to Arsenal from Spanish side, Atletico Madrid has seen the midfielder emerge as the second-highest player in the club.
According to Mirror, the Ghana International player will earn £260,000-per-week salary at Emirates.
Mesut Ozil, who earns £350,000-per-week sits on the first spot on the list
The Ghanaian international will earn £13.5m-per-year at Arsenal.
Here are the top ten highest-paid players at Arsenal:
1. Mesut Ozil – £350,000-per-week
2. Thomas Partey – £260,000-per-week
3. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang – £250,000-per-week
4. Willian – £192,308-per-week
5. Alexandre Lacazette – £182,063-per-week
6. Hector Bellerin – £110,000-per-week
7. David Luiz – £100,962-per-week
8. Sead Kolasniac – £100,000-per-week
9. Bernd Leno – £100,000-per-week
10. Nicolas Pepe – £100,000-per-week